Collaborative online medical portal for MRI, CT and PET-CT imaging investigations
Medicai enables patient-doctor collaboration, imaging investigations, online storage and sharing.
I’m a Doctor
Create your own patient archive, view imaging investigations online and collaboarate with fellow doctors.
- Seek support from fellow doctors for your cases
- Create your own online patient archive in the cloud
- Upload an unlimited number of CTs, MRIs, PET-CTs or medical documents
- Fast online transfers wherever you are
- Get real-time notifications for your cases
- Data security & privacy for you and your patients
I’m a Patient
Create your online medical archive, view imaging investigations and seek medical help.
- Collaborate with your doctor wherever you are
- Upload unlimited CT scans, MRIs, PET-CTs and more
- Access your own medical archive wherever you are
- Fast sharing of imaging tests anytime, anywhere
- Get real-time notifications
- Data security & privacy for your medical archive
What our clients say about us
“As a clinic manager, I am constantly seeking to improve the patient’s experience throughout his or her therapy, from diagnosis to treatment. At the same time, I want an efficient process, which will translate into lower costs, shorter times in solving a case, but also increased management and traceability of the resources involved. Medicai offers all this through an easy-to-use and understandable platform and tools developed and adapted to the needs of both doctors and patients.”
Dragos Tudorache, CEO, Neuroaxis
“Fast communication within a medical team is essential for the establishment of an accurate diagnosis and an optimal treatment plan for patients. This implies the access to a patient’s health data which needs to be fast and easy to navigate and share.
Medicai platform has these exact features. It offers the access to a patient’s documentation, to his imaging archive, the possibility to share documents to your medical team and communicate on a specific case, all directly on the platform. As it is web-based, it’s not necessary to download a patient’s documentation for viewing. This way, time is being saved and sophisticated devices or a special software will not be needed.”
Dan Mitrea, Neurologist, Co-Founder, Neuroaxis